Friday, September 18, 2009

Dorado!!! <3

Today's Blog will be dedicated to our family pet, our Chocolate Labrador, DORADO!!!







It's so special to raise a Pet, they become a part of the family. They have feelings and their own Character that makes them fit in the family perfectly. We got him back in April of 2009 and we've raised him through sleepless nights and a bad case of Puppy Shingles have spent numerous times at the vet and glad to report that we made it!! ha!!
Growing up, we never had a pet. I remember when I was little I would feed the street dogs and cats and my Parents would shooo them away. I always said when I grow up I am gonna have a farm and I am gonna have alot of animals on my farm.
Well, I am grown up now and I don't own a farm :( ha!! but I do have a Pet and he is the cutest most sweetest thing. We love him to death and our boys are just so attached to him. I hope he lasts us many years cause if anything would ever happen to him I know we would be crushed.
Much Love to our Loveable, Huggable, Unbelievable.....Dorado (Named by my husband's favorite fish Mahi Mahi in Spanish)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, Dorado. "We miss him".
    He is too cute Sis!

    Luv Ya!!

    ReplyDelete